is an independent English medium
Catholic school that provides
quality Christian education
for boys and girls from Gr RRR - 12.
- We teach social responsibility by reaching out to the poor
- We reach out to a specific community in Shoshanguve
- Each student gets the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Small Maths classes in the High School at no extra cost with individual attention given to all our students.
- International Benchmark Tests written in Grade 3, 6 and 9 .
- Lector Reading Programme used by the University of Pretoria to ensure all students read at their correct level for their age.
- Problem solving skills are promoted through experiential learning.
- Excellent discipline system with a clear Code of Conduct.
- Restorative justice.
- Acknowledgement of good behaviour.
- Our student leadership is modelled on the example set by Christ.
- Hospitality and responsibility towards one another.
- We create a safe environment through our aftercare programme and we provide supervised study venues for all our learners until 4pm.